TRU Group Due Diligence: Technical & Business
TRU Group Inc Manufacturing Consultants has an excellent comprehensive integrated capability in technical due diligence and business due diligence assessment typically required by an investor company acquiring or investing in others: corporations, holding companies, banks, venture capital firms, investment funds, other financial institutions, company directors, and investors engaged in M&A [Mergers & Acquisitions]. TRU Group has extensive due diligence experience working for America's largest corporations, investment banks and other investor entities..
Our integrated cross-functional techno-economic expertise in business assessment / valuation, manufacturing production, operations, engineering and advanced strategic analysis skills provides clients with a comprehensive capability for thorough independent expert due diligence. TRU Group specialization in technology-intensive manufacturing and industry adds further to our distinctiveness. We can undertake due diligence at any level or form to suit your needs and meet the strict deadlines accompanying investor activities -
Typical TRU Group Technical Due Diligence with Business Due Diligence Outputs...
- Comprehensive Detailed Due Diligence Investigation of Company or Project
- Function-Specific Due Diligence - Engineering, Manufacturing Operations, Financial, Marketing
- Technical Due Diligence Engineering Due Diligence for Production, Processes, Projects and Products
- Operational Due diligence: Production Process Feasibility & Evaluation Due Diligence
- Automation, Modernization, Upgrading and Productivity / efficiency Due Diligence
- Independent Competitive Positioning Assessment
- Secret Due Diligence Intelligence Assessment & Background Checking
- Environmental, Contractual, Legal, Code, Compliance, Probing & Audit
- Forensic Technical Investigations and Material Failure Analysis
- Strategic Issues Identification and Analysis
Example Typical Tasks During TRU Group Due Diligence...
- Facilities & Equipment Inspection and on-site discusions with management
- Real-Time Testing, Sampling, Cross-Checking and Verification
- Intelligence Gathering on Target Company or for Project
- Company or Project Document Review and Analysis
- Management Meetings & Plant Operation Inspection
- Business Plan Assessment and Modification by TRU Group for Client
- Financial Modeling - Company, Plant, or Equipment Valuations
- Strategic Option Financial Modeling and Valuation
- Feasibility Study or Market Study or Product / Process Testing and Verification
TRU Group Inc is totally independent and bankable adhering strictly to professional ethics & rules - our functional expertise runs deep thus facilitating TRU Group ability to uncover the real situation, calling it "what it is" in plain language and always stand our ground!* The firm has conducted due diligence for businesses and plants $10 million - $1.6 billion. Many assignments are in "next generation technology" space such as a due diligence of a Graphite-Graphene company for a top tier Wall Street investment bank or due diligence of a US 3-D Printing Additive Manufacturing for a European Conglomerate.. Not only have TRU Group core staff been engaged on multi-billion dollar due diligence but we also employ other distinguished world-renown technical experts as required to complement our teams. Engineering, Technical & Design Assessments at TRU Group is by American, Canadian or European designated Professional Engineers. TRU is a registered member of Professional Engineering Ontario Canada and "Qualified Persons" under stock market securities regulations.
Importantly in due diligence evaluations, TRU Group President, Edward Anderson FCIArb is a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators. and will provides oversight for your due diligence.
Concepts for TRU Group Inc Technical & Business Due Diligence for Investors: Due diligence, due, diligence, company Due diligence, Plant Due diligence, Facility Due diligence, Equipment Due diligence, Project Due diligence, R&D Due diligence, Product Due diligence, operations due diligence, Process Due diligence, business Due diligence, financial Due diligence, business plan due diligence, legal Due diligence, due diligence questions, management Due diligence, factory Due diligence, operations Due diligence, mine Due diligence, mining Due diligence, resource Due diligence, reserve Due diligence, corporate Due diligence, integrity, bank Due diligence, shareholder Due diligence, Company Director Due diligence, Board due diligence, marketing Due diligence, market Due diligence, customer Due diligence, production Due diligence, manufacturing Due diligence, manufacture Due diligence, division Due diligence, unit Due diligence, business plan Due diligence, strategic plan Due diligence, Due diligence consultants, Due diligence best practice, Due diligence experts, Due diligence consultancy, foreign Due diligence, China Due diligence, audit, opinion, investigation, TRU Group Due diligence, review, business, Expert, engineering, independent, investigation, company, plant, facility, protection, Consultant, consultants, forensic, police, court, bankable, certified, stamp, due diligence Sample, arbitrate, mediate, judge, witness, order, comply, code, regulate, inspect, witness, assess, assessment, Template,bank, investor, capital, investment, loan, due diligence checklist, T.R.U.,TRU Due diligence, Investor, detective, fraud, false, true, Due, Diligence, documents, regulation, M&A, merger, acquire, acquisition, expert witness, SEC, grand, jury, criminal record, background check, due diligence Free, due diligence outline, due diligence example, due diligence checklist, due diligence list, due diligence contents, due diligence sample, due diligence best practice, due diligence case study, due diligence template, due diligence value, due diligence types, due diligence definition, due diligence classes, due diligence download, due diligence PDF, due diligence points, due diligence questions, due diligence illustration, due diligence model, due diligence guide TRU Group, TRU Group Inc
...consult TRU Group on your Technical Due Diligence and Business Due Diligence!